Balancing Energy Asian ginseng relaunches cell energy in epidermis by increasing cell energetic production, that is creating through respiration in cell mitochondriae. It contributes to boost chemical reactions (oxidations), that supply ATP, the source of elemental energy for cells, by maintaining the global energetic balance respect (energetical homeostasia), meaning that it keeps a balance between degradation processes (catabolism) and synthesis processes (anabolism). Those processes are inclined to unbalance with ageing. Besides, it minimizes the production of free radicals, that lead many cell disorders in short and long term: they also can limit cell activity. Thanks to those actions, skin cells can get back a level of activity to fill their functions, including those delayed by ageing.
- An active plant cell
- Developed to deliver the highest amount of original active molecules.
- A high tech natural ingredient
- Created to preserve and improve the identity and the benefits of a natural product.
- A general energizing action
- Increases cell energy and limits free radicals to produce a more radiant tone.
Improves skin metabolism. Helps to stimulate cell regeneration and all cell functions in the epidermis.
Limits the creation of free radicals due to the physiological processes and free radicals induced by UVB.