Uvinul A Plus B is a ready-to-use solution of Uvinul A Plus dissolved in Uvinul MC 80. The solution has a viscosity of 1600 mPas at room temperature. Uvinul A Plus B is suitable for cold process manufacturing. Used in a large number of cosmetic products to protect the skin or the hair.
This high performance broad-spectrum UV filter mix is suitable for various skin care applications such as anti-aging face care products and sunscreens.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Uvinul A Plus B
- Miscible in a wide range of cosmetic oils and solvents
- Efficient protection against long-wave UVA radiation and UVB light
- Broad spectrum protection
- Protection of colorants against fading
- Improvement of the stability of fragrance and active ingredients against oxidation
- Face Care
- Anti-aging products
- Sun Care
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate