Salcare® SC 91 is an anionic acrylic copolymer dispersed in medicinal grade white oil. Designed for use in a range of applications in the cosmetics industry. It is typically used to enhance the performance of skin and hair care formulations, providing thickening, conditioning, suspending/stabilizing, gelling, good spreading and opacifying.
- Allows direct addition of thickener at any stage of manufacture.
- Requires no pre-mixing or special storage facilities.
- Can be added to cold aqueous systems, thickens simply by agitation.
- Aids suspension and stabilization of organic and inorganic pigments.
- High thickening efficiency, hence low usage levels in many applications
- Gives good uniform performance, this reproducibility is unattainable with natural gums.
Anionic liquid dispersion polymer. Can be used to suspend and stabilize organic and inorganic particulates and pigments. Gives good emolliency and rub-in characteristics.
Can be used over a wide pH range. Used with organic and inorganic particulates and pigments.
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: