Rheocare® TTA is a rheological additive that provides thickening, stabilizing &suspending properties in surfactant systems. Rheocare® TTA has the ability to produce very clear formulations containing high levels of surfactants.
- Anionic acrylic co-polymers
- Efficient thickener for surfactant based formulations
- Highly efficient stabilization and suspension of wax dispersions, air bubbles, peeling scrubs, and gel capsules in surfactant based formulations (high yield value)
- Forms viscous surfactant based formulations over a broad pH range
- Transparent formulations possible above pH 5.5
- No Back Acidification necessary
- Hot and cold processable
- Quickly and easily dispersable
- Use at any stage of the process
- Compatible with anionic, nonionic, and amphoteric surfactants
- High salt &electrolyte tolerance
- Enhances the pearlescent effects of Euperlan® PK 4000
Anionic emulsion. Ideal for clear gels. Suspension properties. Hot and cold processable. High salt and electrolyte tolerance.
3-8% use level. Clarity above pH 5.5. High salt and electrolyte tolerance.
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: