Plantapon LGC Sorb is an anionic surfactant that combines the characteristic mildness of APG® with excellent foaming and sensory properties, making it especially suitable for use in mild rinse-off applications and toothpaste. This product retains the mildness of the nonionic Lauryl Glucoside while improving its foam and sensory profile. Applications of Plantapon® LGC Sorb include body wash, face wash, liquid hand soap, shampoo, baby care, sensitive skincare, and wipes. When incorporated into shampoos, this surfactant contributes to hair softness and improves dry combing properties.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Plantapon LGC Sorb
- Foam behavior independent of pH
- Efficient at low use levels
- Ideal as the primary surfactant for mild wash off applications
- High HLB surfactant
- Low pH stability – suitable for salicylic acid formulations
- Gentle mild cleansing
- EO/PO free
- Essential component of anionic SWOP formulations
- Sulfate-free cleansing concepts
- Baby cleansing products
- Body washes for sensitive skin
- Specialty shampoos
- Mild facial washes/acne facial washes
- Mild surfactant cleansing wipes
- Mild rinse-off products
- Neutralizing shampoos
- Natural Toothpaste formulations
- Pet Care
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Plantapon LGC Sorb INCI: Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (and) Lauryl Glucoside