euxyl® ECO 910 is a liquid cosmetic preservative with strong, broad-spectrum efficacy against bacteria, yeast, and mold. This blend can be used for certified natural cosmetics. It has proven efficacy up to neutral pH in leave-on and rinse-off application.
Protection against microbial contamination is one of the major challenges in cosmetics production. That is why the protection of your products is our top priority. Under the brand name euxyl®, Schülke offers broadly effective preservation blends that optimally protect your cosmetic products and meet current technical and regulatory requirements.
The active ingredient combinations reliably meet all requirements placed on the material, environmental, and consumer protection.
Features & Benefits of euxyl® ECO 910
- Preservative blend with strong, broad-spectrum efficacy
- Suitable for certified natural cosmetics
- Fully effective in anionic, cationic, and nonionic systems
- Fresh and invigorating smell
- Efficient up to neutral pH in leave-on and rinse-off products
- COSMOS approved
- Verified by ECOCERT
- Maximum manufacturing temperature: 40°C
- pH value of end product: < 8
- Leave-on products (0.5% – 1.0% use concentration)
- Rinse-off products (0.5% – 1.0% use concentration)
- Wet wipes
- Natural products
*The recommended use levels relate to the total formulation in each case. The values given are recommended guidelines. The optimum use level should be evaluated by means of a repeated challenge test
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!
euxyl® ECO 910 INCI:Benzyl Alcohol, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Herb Oil, Tocopherol