EPERULINE PW is the first active to target inflammation in a comprehensive way by consecutively addressing the consequences of its deleterious effects on the skin in a, particularly efficient manner. EPERULINE PW is an aqueous extract from the bark of the tree Eperua falcata Aubl. The main objective of EPERULINE PW is to fight against chronic low-grade inflammation and its visible consequences on skin aging, via 3 different pathways:
- Inhibition of the NF-kB activation and cytokine release: action against mediators of inflammation.
- Inhibition of plasmin serine protease: skin barrier protection.
- Inhibition of neuropeptides released by activated peripheral sensory nerve endings: action against neurogenic inflammation.
Key benefits of Eperuline:
- Unique target: Inflammaging
- Fights against age-related chronic micro-inflammation
- Visible effects on improvement of skin firmness &elasticity
- Anti-aging skin care: anti-sagging, firming, tonicity improvement
Improvement of Skin Biomechanical Properties
10-12% significant improvement of the 3 ratios with EPERULINE PW after only 28 days of treatment. No significant evolution observed after placebo treatment.
Improvement of Skin Barrier Function
10% significant reduction of TEWL with EPERULINE PW after 28 days of treatment. No significant evolution observed after placebo treatment.