Beauté by Roquette® ST 720 is a new plant-based water-soluble film-forming agent, acting as an effective barrier against atmospheric pollutants.
Produced from pea starch and specifically designed for cosmetics, it creates and leaves a flexible, smooth, breathable and continuous barrier over the skin or hair allowing for Anti-pollutants barrier & protection claims in both applications. Additionally, the film allows long-lasting effect and prevents from color transfer in make-up application!
After application of Day Proof Foundation to half of the face and 4 hours of constant wear of mask.
Beauté by Roquette® ST 720 – long lasting potential due to film former property (Hair care / Make-up)
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- A water-soluble transparent film-forming agent
- Effective barrier against atmospheric pollutants
- Non-occlusive film
- No transfer
- Good skin adhesion
- Smooth feel on the skin
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Efficient, easy & ready to use, cold water soluble
- Alternative to synthetic polymers (PVP, PVA, silicon resins…) or modified cellulose
Take a look at how else you can formulate for the face in a mask wearing world!