We Have Your Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside Alternative...
The Whole Foods Premium List no longer allows Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside. If you are looking for a replacement or a Whole Foods Premium Vitamin C derivative we can recommend Ethyl Ascorbic Acid from Corum.
Here are some of the substantiated claims (clinicals) and attributes:
- Skin lightening and age-spot reduction
- Free radical and powerful antioxidant
- DNA protection
- Powerful collagen booster
- Exceptionally stable
- Whole Foods premium list compliant (double check)
- >99.0% pure
- Completely water soluble
- Metabolized by the human body in the same manner as L- ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
For more information and samples please contact your Technical Sales Representative